Inner Waves

Friday, July 14, 2006

Hurray.....

365 days for freshness. It had been one year since i started my job. 12 months gone like 12 ticks. Lots of ups and downs. Well, i have to count on what i accomplished during this period. For thats what i think they have given me appraisal form. Being a 1+ makes you feel responsible and now i need to be more technical than a blather. I think i should learn from viks, rajesh, srihari, anitha & supriya... i donno how these guys and gals sit and stare in to computer screens working with code. But i can't be that serious about anything ( including work ). I spend equal time in work and refreshment. I believe in being productive than counting on how many hours we work. And i donno what my PM was thinking all these days about my work culture. It may not take much time to decipher his inner view of me. May be next month i will be getting hike ( i mean result to my effort ).

2 Comments:

  • ante bhaiyya...srihari,vikram,supriya,anitha villandaru just man hours pedtunnaru nuvvokkadive potugaadiva. vallandaru waste gallunu..neeku valla work iste equal time in sports kooda pedtaava? aha doubt clarify cheyyi.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2006 3:02 AM  

  • nenu ala analedu ra... they concentrate total 12 work hours. they can even work for days like that. but in my case, equal work and equal refreshment...

    By Blogger naveeng, at 7/17/2006 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home